Friday, May 28, 2010

The Cats Spotted Pajamas


This just in... I ran into this slinky slime ball at Felines Basement trying to buy all the pajamas with a $1 off coupon at participating Churches Chicken outlets.
Needless to say, my suspicions were aroused when he/she began frantically brandishing multiple coupons from its wallet claiming "same as cash" meant "give me my PJs sucka".
So, I tailed him in my Blue Ford Mustang until he pulled into the front yard of a decrepit house. This was not any ordinary house, it actually had an Indian food restaurant in the garage called appropriately "Ga Raj Mahal"
I rolled up my windows and waited in angst for the cat to emerge from its den of deceit and dastardly deviant debauchery; but he never came out.
My suspicions is that he knew somehow that I was tailing him and escaped through a secret tunnel or emergency underground ejection pod.
Recommendations are welcome... Perhaps we need to focus our search on Cat related activities such as passing fake coupons, wearing PJs, being jerks, giving scratches at monster truck rallies, eating at Indian Restaurants and enjoying a nice bowl of warm milk before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment