Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cat's Home Movie discovered at DiscoTec




J. A. Dingleberry, a subscriber of our blog and busboy at Que Lastima, a local discoTec in East Katmandu, discovered this video in the clubs dumpster on the evening of the 21st.

It is imperative we slink out this crafty cat before its too late. Discounts and coupons are the cats game although it appears he is now seeking out the assistance of the good people at the youtube to pedal his agenda of Kohls coupons, naps, and disenfranchised participation in yarn related games of follow the string, etc...


1 comment:

  1. I don't have audio at work right now, but that video is absolutely the silliest thing I have ever seen in my life and anyone else's life. I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, scream, or stab someone. This video brings out emotions I have never felt before.

    Good thing you found this before it went viral. We must have it deleted from the YouTube servers.

    ReplyDelete